decking and beams








OK, I know this is being posted very late but I didn't get the photos developed until just recently so I am going to do a few separate posts today in chronological order so it looks kind of like I'm keeping on top of this blog.
Here you can see that we finished the decking and the front beams - this was back in early July. Everything was ready for the insulation and waterproofing. More than a month later I still have the callous on my thumb from the six million screws that I drilled into place. Ouch. All the wood has been treated with stuff to stop woodworm and damp. Smelly and sticky but worth it I hope...

Comments