sample pots

I have discovered sample pots AND I LOVE THEM!!!
I have only bought four so far (and considering we had already chosen the colour we wanted, even this is a little extravagant) but they are so much fun. They are like those squeezy sponge shoe polishes we used to use at school to blacken our shoes except the colours are really cool.

Anyway, the bathroom is going to be the red colour you can see here, though there was some debate between that and the purple - in the end Carla will have the purple in her room. The shower area and toilet are cream so it won't all be screaming at us when we wander in of a morning. I did think about buying every sample pot in the store and doing little colourful squares all over the place but considering that our floor is already kind of like that I decided it would probably a bit much...